Saturday, February 24, 2018

In Case You Missed It... #MusicVideos

Here are 27 brand new videos worth checking out from some of our favorite artists.

1. Alex Hepburn - "I Believe"


2. Ana Zimmer - "Sensitive" (Lyrics Video)


3. Au/Ra - "Panic Room"


4. Betty Who - "Ignore Me"


5. Delphi Freeman - "Going Down"


6. Elohim - "Fuck Your Money"


7. Esther Vallee - "Hardcore"


8. For Esmé - "Doubtmouth" (Lyrics Video)


9. Goldilox - "Michael's Song"


10. Julie Bergan - "Us"


11. Julie Bergan - "I'm Good"


12. Kailee Morgue - "Ghost Of Mine" (Lyric Video)


13. King Princess - "1950"


14. Kitten - "I Did It!"


15. Let's Eat Grandma - "Hot Pink"


16. Let's Mars - "Dedicated"


17. Liyv - "Bend The Rules"


18. Marian Hill - "Subtle Thing"


19. MEDS - "Another Lady"


20. Millie Turner - "You And I"


21. Robinson - "Nothing To Regret"


22. Seavera - "Make Me Uncomfortable"


23. Shaqdi - "Colorless"


24. Speedy Ortiz - "Lucky 88"


25. Tyne - "I'd Like That"


26. Victoria Celestine - "Can You Hear The Echo?"


27. Yuno - "No Going Back"

1 comment:

  1. I've just taken a free I.Q. test on this site, which I highly recommend to you. I scored 141 on my very first attempt!
    https://new-iq-test.com/

    ReplyDelete